test

ok so i have my hgv 2 practical test on the 8th off aguest has any one got any helpful advise what could help me out thanks :slight_smile:

simpsonsboy:
ok so i have my hgv 2 practical test on the 8th off aguest has any one got any helpful advise what could help me out thanks :slight_smile:

Check out the link in my signature below

Yeah ,make sure that you drive better than you spell.

Yep. Treat every other driver as an idiot until you know otherwise, don’t take things for granted on the highway and be prepared to expect the unexpected.

Plan ahead and observation!

Good planning and awareness, making sure the run is a steady one. And keep calm! And don’t do what i did on test on a uphill start and prep as though you were going to go down hill :laughing: :blush: think i got away with it cause the examiner heard me shout at myself! But if you think somethings gone wrong carry on as normal, its difficult but what could be a major to you might not even count as a minor. As i found out yesterday :smiley: Good luck on your test!!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Have u seen my pm m8 :bulb: :question: :question:

thanks jonny i hope i pass as well mate. :smiley:

seth 70:
Have u seen my pm m8 :bulb: :question: :question:

Not had one mate!

simpsonsboy:

Hi simpsonsboy,

I’ve moved your post to where I think you’ll get more answers. :wink: