Test your geography

Think YOU know geography ? ? How good are YOU!!!

Just click on where you think the city is and the plane will land there, then it will show where the city actually is!! Good luck !!

Take the ‘Pilot’s’ test below. Warning - it can become addictive! click on to the following site it will certainly check out your geography knowledge.
lufthansa-vp.com/vp1/play.html http://www.lufthansa-vp.com/vp1/play.html

Bloody good job I’m not a pilot :open_mouth: A lot of people would be going to the wrong places. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that, I think you may have just contributed to me wasting away Friday. :imp: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

My first attempt wasn’t too bad, scored 5000 for first round and 10000 for second, just the third round I didn’t get close enough on three destinations.

Score.JPG

Very addictive, can see me doing much for the rest of the afternoon now!! :smiley: :smiley:

I did this score on my first attempt, then got an email from Michael O’Leary. I start at Ryanair on Monday because I was landing so far away from the major cities :laughing:

map.JPG

Wheel Nut:
I did this score on my first attempt, then got an email from Michael O’Leary. I start at Ryanair on Monday because I was landing so far away from the major cities :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Er, at least you narrowed your destination down to cities… I didn’t always manage to land in the right country! :open_mouth:

Great post, Bald Bloke. Thank you!

I am glad my A - to - Z maps don`t extend to such obscure destinations as what suddenly came on the screen. Nevertheless, an enjoyable challenge. Thanks.
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Played it many a time now but keep getting all the German cities wrong and keep getting Budapest and Bucharest wrong way round.

Coffeeholic:
Thanks for that, I think you may have just contributed to me wasting away Friday. :imp: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

My first attempt wasn’t too bad, scored 5000 for first round and 10000 for second, just the third round I didn’t get close enough on three destinations.

That’s a tidy score. :sunglasses:

bald bloke:

Coffeeholic:

That’s a tidy score. :sunglasses:

I’ve had a 28888 and a 29171 since then. Not that I’ve wasted my afternoon you understand. :blush: :blush: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Pleased with my1st attempt and 21738.

Got 27000 something 1st time. :sunglasses:

bigvern1:

I think anything over 28,000 and you need to post proof I’m afraid we can’t take anybody’s word for it .

bald bloke:

bigvern1:

I think anything over 28,000 and you need to post proof I’m afraid we can’t take anybody’s word for it .

Your wish is my command. :stuck_out_tongue:

Score1.JPG

Score2.JPG

I can get 100% on the first two rounds nearly every time, it’s just the third round after they remove the border lines that lets me down.

22965 on my first attempt :slight_smile:

23649 not bad for 1st go !! might need to spend the rest of the afternoon on this
j-mac

First attempt today.

Score3.JPG

Had 100% until the last two destinations.

Coffeeholic:
First attempt today.

Had 100% until the last two destinations.

30,000 points soon I reckon Coffee, I’ve given up can’t get pass 27,000. :grimacing:

Slowly I am getting there. Just dont send me to the CIS

28185.JPG