Test tomorrow!

Hello Everyone
Thanks for all your advice with who to go with and help on case studies etc
I failed my case studies by one bloomin question :angry: but rebooked it for a few weeks :smiley:
Got my LGV Practical test tomorrow with Ritchies but they had to change lorry due to us spending three hours this morning in Volvo sorting out emission problems, Managed to get an hour or so in the new lorry and with 5 ton of load as the other lorry was empty :open_mouth:
On top of that the little one had a restless night so i was up alot and had little sleep but still managed a superb drive where i clipped the kerb on a sharp left bend (no peds around)
I know there is the eat two bananas thing to keep your nerves (i got three)
What else did you do to calm your nerves?

Hey there! First of all good luck! I had my c+e test today which I passed! One of the main factors I have for passing is I was not nervous, at all. I thought about the test logically. Remember it’s only a driving test first, there is always another test don’t worry. Don’t look at the examiners note pad, only concentrate on the drive, PLAN AHEAD this is so important, proper planning means you won’t clip that curb, you won’t cut that car up and cause him too slow down. Try to enjoy it! My examiner was well alright at the couple and uncouple he got in the cab and said I thought you were doing a bloody MOT on that trailer it was so in depth!

RELAX, drink some water. Try not to think or dwell on it, you will be fine. Good luck :slight_smile:

Arborist:
Hey there! First of all good luck! I had my c+e test today which I passed! One of the main factors I have for passing is I was not nervous, at all. I thought about the test logically. Remember it’s only a driving test first, there is always another test don’t worry. Don’t look at the examiners note pad, only concentrate on the drive, PLAN AHEAD this is so important, proper planning means you won’t clip that curb, you won’t cut that car up and cause him too slow down. Try to enjoy it! My examiner was well alright at the couple and uncouple he got in the cab and said I thought you were doing a bloody MOT on that trailer it was so in depth!

RELAX, drink some water. Try not to think or dwell on it, you will be fine. Good luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the pass!!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Xtreme0964:
Hello Everyone
Thanks for all your advice with who to go with and help on case studies etc
I failed my case studies by one bloomin question :angry: but rebooked it for a few weeks :smiley:
Got my LGV Practical test tomorrow with Ritchies but they had to change lorry due to us spending three hours this morning in Volvo sorting out emission problems, Managed to get an hour or so in the new lorry and with 5 ton of load as the other lorry was empty :open_mouth:
On top of that the little one had a restless night so i was up alot and had little sleep but still managed a superb drive where i clipped the kerb on a sharp left bend (no peds around)
I know there is the eat two bananas thing to keep your nerves (i got three)
What else did you do to calm your nerves?

Good luck with it tomorrow, only advice I can think of is don’t let your head over think things…just be you and have a normal drive!

Cheers very much well chuffed, I expect too see a update here tomorrow!

Well this morning in Glasgow was pretty icy and a cold ride in on m motorbike, got to the yard and my tutor sent someone else with me to run round the block in the lorry, no problems at all.
Got back to the yard and scoffed three bananas whilst sitting in the waiting room and felt pretty nervous, the examiner was a quiet examiner with little talk.
All in all I passed with no minors at all so superb result I think [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! Very well done! A clean sheet as well! Celebrations are in order :slight_smile:

Arborist:
Excellent! Very well done! A clean sheet as well! Celebrations are in order :slight_smile:

Thanks Bud, yes i think celebrations will be in order :slight_smile:
In my eyes i thought i had two minors in the test so even more happy to see i had no faults

Oh and before you think im rude Congratulations to you too :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to both of you

Xtreme0964:
Well this morning in Glasgow was pretty icy and a cold ride in on m motorbike, got to the yard and my tutor sent someone else with me to run round the block in the lorry, no problems at all.
Got back to the yard and scoffed three bananas whilst sitting in the waiting room and felt pretty nervous, the examiner was a quiet examiner with little talk.
All in all I passed with no minors at all so superb result I think [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice result then…[emoji106]

Blimey, even monkeys can pass with a clean sheet these days! :open_mouth:

Well done pal, and maybe 3 banana’s is a little excessive… :wink:

Congrats on passing…

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk