Test query

Morning all
Just a quick question. Do they still ask you any theory questions before your practical test? I assumed as you had passed the theory test that this was no longer the case.
Regards
Neil

5 Qs on C
3 Qs on CE = OOPS that should be 2 not 3 :blush:

those questions are available within the link in my signature below

Not a big deal, but it’s 2 questions on CE.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Am I right in assuming that these are maximums, as on my previous C test I definitely wasn’t asked 5 questions ?

NickW88:
Am I right in assuming that these are maximums, as on my previous C test I definitely wasn’t asked 5 questions ?

I may be wrong but I think they should ask you all 5 or 2. IDK why they didn’t before.

To the OP: As you suspected, the original “theory” questions were moved to the theory test years ago. However, they’ve since introduced some new ones called “show me, tell me” questions, which are mostly specific to the vehicle. For example: “Show me how to insert a tachograph card/chart” or “Tell me how you would check the condition of the windows and mirrors on this vehicle”.

As the last post says, very simple show me tell me questions. I’m sure you can get a list of them somewhere ( my training provider had a list) I passed my C+E yesterday and the questions I had were…

Tell me how you would check the condition of the reflectors on this vehicle.

and

Show me how you would check the condition of the mudguards on this vehicle.

easy enough, there s a list of them here gov.uk/government/publicati … -questions

I had 6 questions on my C test the other day:

Audible warning devices, wipers, head/tail lights, tyres, tail-lift and tachograph (an especially good grilling on that one)

needless to say I was done for before I even set off :confused:

That’s a lot of questions!

I think on my 2nd test I got, spray suppression, tyres, washer bottle and header tank.