TESCO

Dear bazzer first of all may i say that if i upset you by my reply to your eforts with tesco locking drivers out of there cabs while being unloaded then i appologise for that but this is a subject that i am not going to let drop until tesco see the errors of there ways first well done for getting the canteens open for the drivers but i dont want to use there canteens i just want to sit quitely in my cab listening to the radio so i have decided that when i go to tesco i am going to back on the bay they give me wind my trailer legs down disconect my susies pull forward so that the skids on my unit are still under the front of the trailer take my keys into the goods in people and return to my cab if they complain about this or start on about health and safety then i fear that your meeting with alex was all in vain and tesco are just being plain difficult i wont be back at work untill jan 8 but will let you and everyone else on the site know what happens what this space ( merry christmas and happy new year to all on the site ) :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: