Tesco want to make there mind up

booked in at donny for a 9.30 booking [ can go in 30 mins early ,9.00] so got there 8.15 and parked up outside , cup tea and burger then went in at 9.oo .
parked up on bay ,opened door to be met by bloke from warehouse asking for keys and where had i been , did i have trouble with traffic , accident or what .
when i told him id had no trouble , id ambled up the a1 at 50 mph , stopped for a 15 min break to loose some time then parked outside for 45 mins he went a real shade of purple , going on theyd been waiting for me :confused:
i explained to him i wasnt booked in to 9.30 and couldnt offically come in till 9.00 so had just took my time as 99 % of the time they just send me back out to park up until my booking time.
he just said well try , if you get here early try , wed of let you in this morning as weve had zb to do and we could of got your double decker out the way
:unamused: :unamused: .
talk about when it suits you :unamused: , after getting turned away most of the time you eventually cant be assed to ask .
zb hell the other week they were debating whether to let me in and i was only 10 mins early , in the end let me in as by the time i came in yard , turned round and went back out id be comming back in :unamused: :unamused:

welcome to the world of RDC deliveries :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

ady1:
opened door to be met by bloke from warehouse asking for keys and where had i been , did i have trouble with traffic , accident or what .

Just tell them blokes to mind their own ■■■■■■■ buisness and just tip the load.Don’t get into conversation with them. You’ll learn !!!

Forget 'em. If you ever wonder about the average mental slant of a Tesco Doncaster warehouse worker, read the walls in the bogs while you curl one out.

Amazing how many National Front supporters are taking their money home from a certain Mr Cohen - and don’t mind one jot… But they’re happy enough to profess their ideals in black ink there.

Morons.

One of the companies I’ve driven for get fined if they turn up to a Tesco RDC more than half an hour early. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is a common in most suppliers’ contracts.

MrFlibble:
One of the companies I’ve driven for get fined if they turn up to a Tesco RDC more than half an hour early. It wouldn’t surprise me if this is a common in most suppliers’ contracts.

You are quite right, MrF … for once Ady, I am not going to have a go at you!!
You should just ignore the ■■■■ and carry on going in there a max of 30 early. One of the joys I get out of this job is knowing that THEY are waiting for me for a change.

Was speaking to a guy today who rolled in with a c/over full of washing powder but the guy that had c/overed with had the load shift on him and half of it was hanging out the curtains, due to them being desperate for it, they still tipped him.

Warehouse gut reckoned they’d reject it if they didn’t need it so bad. Personally, i’ve never been so lucky, never been in and out of the Livingston RDC in less than 3 hours…

ady totally ignore them and just carry on ambling. stuff em what would they say if you said " any chance lads of tipping this double quick as im in a rush. "

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i’l leave suggested replys to everybody else.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know what you mean bbez. We used to go in there a lot. You’d be given a bay right at the end so you had to walk half a mile in the rain then sit and listen to them shout out loadsa numbers in Polish for a couple of hours til it was your turn to go and walk the half mile back to the cab :smiley:

Ive just had a hellish shift in doncaster, driving their crap fleet of mercedes never again am I going there at 1pm, only to find myself double hitting stores :unamused: the 3 drops for their express stores are bad enough, I vowed after doing wilkos for 9 months Id never do shop deliveries again. looks like I`ve slipped up some, especially as you struggle to manage 8hrs per day

Just tell 'em you got stuck behind a couple of their own wagons! :wink:

gnasty gnome:

:laughing: along with everyone else. :laughing:

gnasty gnome:

Followed one in my car along the A143 from Bungay last week on the limiter :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Seemed a little ironic as that was where i received my first three points for doing 50 about 10 years ago!

Roger Breaker:

gnasty gnome:

Followed one in my car along the A143 from Bungay last week on the limiter :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Seemed a little ironic as that was where i received my first three points for doing 50 about 10 years ago!

And they still sit there now…so keep your eyes peeled