Tesco Teesport - Fire

Anybody in or around Tesco see what happened there today?

Perhaps they unloaded someone in under 4 hours & it was so fast that it ignited ! Lol.
(Nothing in that warehouse has ever moved that fast)

This might help

policehour.co.uk/fire-at-tesco-d … sport/6070

Can’t wait the next time I’m up there delivering listening to the RDC ■■■■■■■■■ about “the day the whole place went up and I went in and rescued 4 people who were trapped but I got them out in the nick of time, however I was at deaths door through smoke inhalation and in intensive car for 2 week” whilst I wait for my 26 pallets of bog roll to be tipped :smiley:

Thread title built my hopes up no end.

/leaves thread disappointed!

And I thought my mrs was a nosey get. What`re you lot like? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyways its usually perfectly law abiding gentlemen on wasteground burning the insulation off copper wire ready for recycling. They usually go where they wont disturb anyone with the black noxious smoke, and there`s no suggestion at all that the wire in question may be stolen.

As for the hopes raised that it mightve been Tescos which had “gone up”, well they would`ve had a new shed built in 6 months. Bigger. Slower to tip. With more rules and more non english speaking staff.

Shouldn’t have edited that Steve. I quite liked the idea of big roll. :smiley:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer firm…