Tesco @ Purfleet

How’s everyone doing?

Just applied for a c+e job at Tesco Purfleet.
Anyone know what they are like to work for?
Assessment?

Any help or a heads up would be a real help.

Look after yrselves!

SB

What you want to know ?
i’ve worked purfleet. but i’m based dagenham on fresh

karl67:
What you want to know ?
i’ve worked purfleet. but i’m based dagenham on fresh

Cheers… I will message you … Looking for a few pointers…

SB

ok

karl67:
ok

Done

Thanks

I think the point of the forum if a question is asked it’s not answered privately then anyone can use the search button if they want to know in the future

not if you don’t want any tom, ■■■■ or harry seeing it.

Tesco , 3x double deckers full of beer to tip etc a shift , or trailers full of stinking food cages
For rsu , or trying to sort out 7 express Stores with trying to move cages around to get rubbish cages back on without having blocking in the 4 drops you’ve still to do , or hrs
Stairing at yard gates as they’ve apparently no room for the load there booked at 2 am and there on time
That’s why there not posting stuff up Chester & just pm it , who in there right mind
Would want to admit they do that for a job
Nb que the shop deliveries are the best job , hours & pay !!! ( not what I rember )

dozy:
Tesco , 3x double deckers full of beer to tip etc a shift , or trailers full of stinking food cages
For rsu , or trying to sort out 7 express Stores with trying to move cages around to get rubbish cages back on without having blocking in the 4 drops you’ve still to do , or hrs
Stairing at yard gates as they’ve apparently no room for the load there booked at 2 am and there on time
That’s why there not posting stuff up Chester & just pm it , who in there right mind
Nb que the shop deliveries are the best job , hours & pay !!! ( not what I rember )

For Stobbies maybe but when I drove out of Reading DC it was 1 short run and 1 long run a night…
And we took RSU even though that was the chilled/fresh DC’s responsibility lol
Management didn’t like it but it got accepted to the point we had a stand trailer or two full of it ready to be taken to whichever RSU we felt like going to (I preferred Southampton over Didcot)…

dozy:

Hi Dozy

Most kind of you to reply.
Are you working out of Purfleet? for Tesco?
Is the above your own genuine personal experience?
I am a bit confused…(prob being a bit thick…sorry) but why would you, as a Tesco driver be staring at the gates with a load at 2am and they have no room for it? I thought the job was to take the loads from the RDC to the store? run back with empties and or rubbish? …or do I have that wrong?
Can you let me know please.

Ta

You may get to a store and their not ready for you, so whack it on poa and wait
while your waiting your doing nothing else.