Tesco Livingston fire

Apparently two lorries caught fire at the RDC last night
Hope all those involved are ok.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot … s-28302616

Says no reported injuries.

Hopefully drivers were safely in the waiting room , not fast asleep in there bunks !!!

Apparently the fire brigade could’ve saved the two lorries but they didn’t have the correct reference number to get through the gate there!

I read the title and hoped the ■■■■ place had burned down. :grimacing:

the maoster:
Apparently the fire brigade could’ve saved the two lorries but they didn’t have the correct reference number to get through the gate there!

[emoji1787][emoji1787]. Thought they might of got turned away for being late.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If drivers were allowed to stay in cabs only one lorry would have caught fire. Of course that would depend
on how far the lorries were parked away from goods in.

the maoster:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha good one!

fingermissing:
If drivers were allowed to stay in cabs only one lorry would have caught fire. Of course that would depend

You’re not suggesting the Scania would have pulled away are you? Nevermind the fire next to it, it had a red light!

stu675:

fingermissing:

You’re not suggesting the Scania would have pulled away are you? Nevermind the fire next to it, it had a red light!

Yes fires start little

the maoster:

Hahahaha… spat my beer Nice one :laughing:

the maoster:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent news for suppliers, the quantity of smoke damaged stock in the warehouses must be enormous.

cav551:
Excellent news for suppliers, the quantity of smoke damaged stock in the warehouses must be enormous.

Knowing Tesco they’ll probably expect the suppliers to provide the replacements free!! I know on some items supermarkets don’t pay until it gets to the store.

Was it started by the dragon in good in?

trucken:

cav551:

Knowing Tesco they’ll probably expect the suppliers to provide the replacements free!! I know on some items supermarkets don’t pay until it gets to the store.

That’ll be pretty quick then, supermarkets buy very little to store it, what goes into DCs is on the road to stores very quick.