tesco fuel

19 years delivering Tesco fuel, now just been told being made redundant NEW YEARS EVE…happy new year :smiley:

turbodiesel:
19 years delivering Tesco fuel, now just been told being made redundant NEW YEARS EVE…happy new year :smiley:

Sorry to hear this.
Who do you work for?
Are Stobarts taking over?

coreysboys:

turbodiesel:

Sorry to hear this.
Who do you work for?
Are Stobarts taking over?

Norbert Dentressangle :unamused: Stobarts have been lurking in the distance for a while now,But mainly being driven by tescos Greed and Mis management.

Bad news anytime of year. I know a couple of lads on that job at the Runcorn depot

youll be ok...19 years on tankers...youre not short of a bob or two :grimacing: you`ll soon find another job…so ■■■■ em :grimacing:

commonrail:
youll be ok...19 years on tankers...youre not short of a bob or two :grimacing: you`ll soon find another job…so [zb] em :grimacing:

How wrong you are… just came through divorce still paying the lagal bills and suchlike :cry:

sorry to hear that :cry:

Sorry to hear your being made redundant, take it you work out of Avonmouth??. I work out of Runcorn, used to think we had job security, but the way things are going on this contract, you can’t plan anything for the future just in case someone decides there’s a cheaper alternative out there.

bebopdeluxe:
Sorry to hear your being made redundant, take it you work out of Avonmouth??. I work out of Runcorn, used to think we had job security, but the way things are going on this contract, you can’t plan anything for the future just in case someone decides there’s a cheaper alternative out there.

Yes Mate Avonmouth it is! Came as a bit of a shock,not so much the redundancies but the numbers that have got to go.But you are so right the Industry is in freefall now, white fleet seem to rule now sadly. But lets hope you guys are left alone but i wont hold my breath …

So what you getting made redundant for another company coming in or less work?

You’ll be alright you tanker cupcakes always land on your feet, yer a bit like cats.

why arnt you getting tuped over to nobbys. ?

Sh17 news that mate. Really sorry to hear.

Redundancies are crap any time of the year.

Hope you find something quickly.

Does Tabrett dtill run out of Avonmouth??

thelorryist:
Sh17 news that mate. Really sorry to hear.

Redundancies are crap any time of the year.

Hope you find something quickly.

Thankyou very Much mate appreciate it…looking around daily

gingo:
why arnt you getting tuped over to nobbys. ?

Nothing to do with Nobbys Mate…

Sorry to hear this…i hope you find something quick…i was made redundant in December years ago…but lady luck was on my side i got 2 tax returns a week before xmas that took the pressure off a bit and found another job mid January…good luck matey…shytalk.

shytalk:
Sorry to hear this…i hope you find something quick…i was made redundant in December years ago…but lady luck was on my side i got 2 tax returns a week before xmas that took the pressure off a bit and found another job mid January…good luck matey…shytalk.

Thankyou very much, I appreciate that mate. The tax return idea sounds nice lol… fingers crossed lol

If you’re lucky you’ll end up like a mate of mine did…

Took redundancy, got a big fat redundancy cheque. Following week back at same firm on agency because it was serious abnormal load stuff so they couldn’t just send in anyone. He was there quite a while on agency.

Conor:
If you’re lucky you’ll end up like a mate of mine did…

Took redundancy, got a big fat redundancy cheque. Following week back at same firm on agency

The same thing happened to me

heard the same about the lads at peterborough their motors been split between immingham and thurrock.dunno when happening tho.