Tesco crick?

Hi,

Anyone got directions for tesco crick (ambient) got a run in there bright and early in the morning and our transport office will be closed. Cant imagine its that hard its not a big place looking at the map :smiley:

Cheers,

Its been a few years since I went but I think its Junction 18 off M1 turn towrads Crick Turn right onto estate Tesco on left. I think Estate is a oneway system.

Thanks for the reply, Just checked out the tesco website and your correct jct 18 all very straight forward,

Cheers, :smiley: :smiley:

Bones, I see that you are coming from Yorkshire so it off at Jct 18, 1st of roundabout & I think its just past a layby on right then Tescos on left, best of luck,

exercise caution when turning under the m/way - the traffic coming from northbound has a slip lane there to turn left, and many howl down round the corner on half their wheels before realising they have to turn right at the looming r/a and cut across in a panic

Watch out also for Royal Mail and Parcelfarce trucks coming on and off at the same junction. There’s a huge PO depot there.

From what I remember about outsider deliveries, if he left this morning he will still be there on Monday :laughing: I once spent 36 hours waiting to unload at Tesco crick and I arrived well in time for the booking.

It is far better to join the enemy and work for Tesco :laughing: I found that out when I started work at MK :laughing:

Job done,

easy to find thanks, and only a 3 hour wait pat!!!

i was going to say take a flask of soup,it gets cold down there in winter.

becuase thats how long you’ll be there until tryng to tip :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

jon