Tesco Barlborough

i see my last post was locked,i work there for stobs and tesco staff were told at 2pm today its to close iv googled it and the news is there in the search engine think it was postcode gazzette or sonething so its not a rumour!!!

worksopboy:
i see my last post was locked,i work there for stobs and tesco staff were told at 2pm today its to close iv googled it and the news is there in the search engine think it was postcode gazzette or sonething so its not a rumour!!!

You posted that “Rumours are rife” so how is that not rumour? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

The rules are quite clear, provide a link to a verifiable source or it has to go.

how about another stobart driver ? like me ?

ok rikki i apologise for that,i cant copy and paste the link with the story on but i put it into google and like i say it is there in black and white

It is a news report taken from the South Wales Argus, not perhaps the best rag in the world, but it would seem that Tesco have gone at 3 centres all in one go. I used to work for Tesco themselves but took the money and ran about 18 months ago. PM me if you want Rikki but I think this is all genuine stuff.

southwalesargus.co.uk/news/1 … ref=fbsend

If you have some information about a company but cannot verify it, but are convinced it has some element of truth, then you can always Private Message me and I will look into the rumour via Road Transport Media Ltd’s many industry contacts and let you know as soon as possible what I have found out and advise whether it can be posted publicly

As it happens while you were busy reposting I was on the phone to try and verify this. -
Now I have it can stay,

But please next time just drop me a PM first, :unamused: :wink: :wink:
saves me an awful lot of work !

this the one?

gainsboroughstandard.co.uk/n … -1-3771726

Tesco are really swinging the axe recently. I wonder if its under the advice of stobart??

no theres a new site at dagenham ready to go , same as reading one , next will be didcot to go then snodland and s-hamton

Are Stobs pulling out of Barlborough too then?

Probably move to Donny now.

Not exactly unexpected there really, didn’t do a great deal from there and with the new ones at Daventry, would be doing even less.

Theres room within the system, plus with the new ones coming on stream, theyll just bust the gut out of the new tighter/leaner/keener DCs :open_mouth:

I would have thought they have had their eyes opened by ESL, as their own staff seem to come from another planet, who are`nt that clued up when it comes to running something “tight” shall we say :wink: