Terrorist Attack Dover

“The firebombing of an immigration centre in Dover was motivated by a terrorist ideology, Counter Terrorism Policing South East has said, citing recovered evidence.”
news.sky.com/story/firebombing- … y-12738800
Carried on other news sites too.

Appears to be an embittered pensioner rather than a huge right wing conspiracy.
Anyone can get out of bed on the wrong side,I suppose.

The government are ruining this country with mass immigration without doubt,you cannot argue that. This was bound to happen in the end. This is what they want divide. This guy had lost his mind just like the book reading peaceful religious lunatics do.
Sad times RIP

Watch Simon Webb, a British historians channel he tells the truth about British History, he is well published and will wind you up good and proper Franglais :wink: youtube.com/c/HistoryDebunk … ebb/videos

Have a top week end

And how many asylum seekers have repaid our hospitality by killing us?

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

no one killed in the Dover attack…unlike the terrorist bombing of children in Manchester Arena

The msm like to throw in the perceived right wing threat at the slightest excuse.Every one knows that this alleged threat is minimal unlike that religious threat from a percentage of the south asian community which isn’t hindu,sikh or buddhist or even christian.

Gidders:
Appears to be an embittered pensioner rather than a huge right wing conspiracy.
Anyone can get out of bed on the wrong side,I suppose.

sure anyone can have a mental breakdown this guy was under some terrible pressure he had i think cancer, was a victim of austerity in having his disability benefits cut off, his son had just died its not surprising he got embittered

but he decided to rent a car, drive over 100 miles to dover and attempt to burn down and attack people, and shouted ‘youre children should be raped and murdered’ at the coach drivers.

why do you think he did that?

The narative placed on this event,
Is terrorist, and therefore sending a message if anyone attacks immigrants,
In this way for ANY reason, they’ll be seen as a terrorist, not the truth of a person pushed to the limits mentally, by current events in their life, and the desperation created by current levels living standard in England for many.

Population conditioning through media stories, to allow bad policy, to not be held to account, by a failing goverment, and policy, that its population is at boiling point.

Same as the opposition, giving percentages to create an enemy and scapegoat for the population to blame and feel threatened by, which will result in targeting, similar to Hitler and the Jewish community.

All to distract from a failing goverment thats just using old and tested methods of spin.

Will never change…

Sad when it costs lives, endangers others and distracts from the real issue…

was he a terrorist, or maybe acting out the thoughts of many struggling to exist today, and needing something to hit out at, most not struggling with mental issues would never act it out, but hear so many with the same resentment and feelings… but the real.issues the goverment in power, and the media.