terrorism

Cars vans and trucks appear to be the weapons used by terrorists. It may be that folk in the transport industry are in a position to notice any malevolent activities. I might be worth keeping the Government anti-terrorist helpline on our phones. That is:

0800 789 321

I’m sure the authorities would prefer any number of false alarms rather than let any of the buggers slip through.

Dont employ Muslims…end of…i`m not being racist…just careful, and seeing as all of the atrocities are done in the name of Muslims, so dont give them a chance to steal your truck, especially a fuel tanker…

Why would anyone need to steal a truck just join an agency and get a job, they never stole them aeroplanes.

remember the driver who died fighting off extremist scum, I think it was Germany last year,the terrorist went on to drive through a market killing a number of people,now I lock the cab or take the keys with me if unlocked,if I see anything suspicious i’m straight on the phone,fortunately nothing yet,but I don’t take a chance,cheers for the number I did have it, but not on my new phone.

Truckboy…

(To alleviate any doubt… ) your looking to recruit right wing fascist bigoted arse hole vartards, you’re in the wrong place.

Not because we haven’t got enough of them here, but because they don’t like your particular brand of bigotry.

Do let the door hit you on the way out.

truckman020:
remember the driver who died fighting off extremist scum, I think it was Germany last year,the terrorist went on to drive through a market killing a number of people,now I lock the cab or take the keys with me if unlocked,if I see anything suspicious i’m straight on the phone,fortunately nothing yet,but I don’t take a chance,cheers for the number I did have it, but not on my new phone.

Well done you, you deserve a medal. Taking the key out when you leave the cab? Why did nobody else think of that■■? Locking the space that holds your belongings? Who does such a ridiculous thing?

What if I see a stobrats stuck on some bollards , is that normal ? Or should I report it ? :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
What if I see a stobrats stuck on some bollards , is that normal ? Or should I report it ? :laughing:

Just take a photo and post it on here…That’s generally the done thing

the nodding donkey:

truckman020:

Well done you, you deserve a medal. Taking the key out when you leave the cab? Why did nobody else think of that■■? Locking the space that holds your belongings? Who does such a ridiculous thing?

You would be surprised how many do not, and or leave the engine running.

discoman:

the nodding donkey:

truckman020:

You would be surprised how many do not, and or leave the engine running.

I’m not. But the look on their face when they come back, and find the key missing, or the door locked, is priceless.

the nodding donkey:
Truckboy…

(To alleviate any doubt… ) your looking to recruit right wing fascist bigoted arse hole vartards, you’re in the wrong place.

Not because we haven’t got enough of them here, but because they don’t like your particular brand of bigotry.

Do let the door hit you on the way out.

+1

Im not leaving anywhere, so no need for a door..i made that statement because i am becoming very sceptical of who i trust. There have been a few atrocities recently that have killed innocent people, and i also remember the polish driver who was killed, and then driven with a terrorist into a German market..that terrorist was a muslim..so was the purpotrators of Manchester..London Bridge, and Borough Market..not forgetting the bombers on the Underground and london transport..all muslims..the same as whats going on around the world..i wont name anymore..So i have always thought. What if one of them got hold of a tanker…full of fuel…what if a ferry was targeted ( ive not once been checked for my load or vehicle in over 50 years )..and seeing as many foreigners manage to get jobs, i have also seen Muslims driving hgvs too…they even managed to fly planes into the twin towers, i dont believe everyone should be tarred with the same brush…BUT, my trust of them is diminishing…if one got on my bus, with a rucksack, i would watch him like a hawk…so would others…so i am merely being cautious…you may say i`m being paranoid, but i say, if trucks have been used before, why not again…better to be careful,than not to care at all.

100% agree truckyboy, it would seem a lot of people are oblivious to what’s happening in the world today.

m.a.n rules:
100% agree truckyboy, it would seem a lot of people are oblivious to what’s happening in the world today.

Acknowledging the problem doesn’t suit the liberal apologists agenda. I swear they’d be defending Hitler if he was still around

yep. as wolfie smith used to say " up the revolution" :wink: :wink.

OVLOV JAY:

m.a.n rules:

Acknowledging the problem doesn’t suit the liberal apologists agenda. I swear they’d be defending Hitler if he was still around

Turning that analogy around, can you remember what happened when a leader blamed one specific (religous) group of people for everything that was wrong?

What a pity no one listened to Enoch Powell years ago .he was against all foreigners coming to uk.he said they would take over everything .i bet he didn’t think they would go around blowing us up and mowing people over .spinless load of barstewards.

the nodding donkey:

OVLOV JAY:

m.a.n rules:

Turning that analogy around, can you remember what happened when a leader blamed one specific (religous) group of people for everything that was wrong?

Yeah but it wasn’t true in that case was it? The Jews weren’t cutting heads off and carrying out jihad now , were they?

truckyboy:
Dont employ Muslims…end of…i`m not being racist…just careful, and seeing as all of the atrocities are done in the name of Muslims, so dont give them a chance to steal your truck, especially a fuel tanker…

Would you employ this lot?

twitter.com/crimesofbrits?ref_s … r%5Eauthor

How people can defend zbzbzb who attack a concert with young kids / mums / dads just enjoying themselfes I’ll never know , they can zb off for me