Temples Transport

Anyone got any info on Temples Transport? They once operated out of;
Fleet Hargate
Holbeach
Nr Spalding.

he still does. mostly pulls for fowler welch does a bit for nedexco as well. runs all old tackle

I was thinking he must have closed up or moved. I checked his yard out on google earth and it looks empty and apart from the mud road down the middle, the rest has got grass on it. :open_mouth:

So what’s his newest motor, S reg Scani’ ?

Seen a couple of W-reg and 51 plate Toplines in a Blue livery with Temples on, but the older stuff is in a variety of colours unmarked.

i think about his newest is a 53 plate. old asda trucks i believe. his yard is still there so dont know if that google map is out of date as when i looked up something on there the buliding wasnt even built on there! most of his old scania’s are in all different colours real rag tag things. got a couple of daf’s as well i believe. also seen pulling curries trailers in holland.

Hit rock bottom then if he’s pulling curries trailers.

As for the google map. The barn is there and his office/shed has a new roof, unless of course the map is so old his old shed is his new shed. :laughing:

Saw one today a Scania Topline pulling a Fowler Welch Trl between Market Deeping and Pikeyboro, sorry Peterborough…

george3:
Hit rock bottom then if he’s pulling curries trailers.

As for the google map. The barn is there and his office/shed has a new roof, unless of course the map is so old his old shed is his new shed. :laughing:

how do you work that out

I was talking to a bunch of curries subbies in Luxembourg a few years back, they were all complaining about the poor rate for the job. East Euro drivers etc etc.
Things may have changed by now but have heard no different so far.

Is that Russell Temple’s mob?

Ed

Yes ed.
I worked there about 8 years ago. Job I was on was a good-un. Truck was a shed. Russ was a bin there done that kind of a boss. But I jacked it in anyway.

Stupid.