Temp insurance needed for trucks

Hi anyone know where I can get temp insurance for a couple of trucks ? I need to deliver a few trucks from uk to Bulgaria so need temp insurance to get them there .

Any suggestions ?

Any of the usual suspects, Towergate, Stavelyhead, Flint insurance etc should be able to do this, ring some of the advertisers in Commercial Motor.

Run bent cos they probably will be once they get there :wink:

Can’t you just do what the rest seem to do and simply put on BG/RO plates and “pretend” that’s where they’re based?

Are you for real, " Can’t you just do what the rest seem to do and simply put on BG/RO plates and “pretend” that’s where they’re based? " you obviously know F/A about running trucks.
For a start, you cannot just put BG/RO plates on a truck, they have to be legally registered to get the plates in the first place. ( Common sense would tell you, you cannot even buy GB plates without a log book )
Next, when you register in BG for the M.O T. ( change of registration ) you also have to insure the vehicle, there and then, so go get keyed up mister cos you havnt got a clue. The op[ wants to do everything by the book, and good luck to him for that, read some of the other posts about it, and give some constructive advice, like Harry has.

I would suggest the same as Harry, search around on the internet as well.

Truckyboy the ops full a crap,read your other post on the ongoing thread elsewhere.this is the loonball looking for 5 drivers to register trucks in bg but cant work out how to get cover over here.take personal attack removed

Point taken, none of it seems to add up, maybe it will when Limeyphil gets in touch to say its all systems go… :laughing: guess i gotta look elsewhere for some work…any offers…

Sorry i was a bit ott there.im angry that the op has been allowed to get away with there obvious stirring,going as far as to offer guys euro exp.are the mods just going to let this carry on

nearly there:
Sorry i was a bit ott there.im angry that the op has been allowed to get away with there obvious stirring,going as far as to offer guys euro exp.are the mods just going to let this carry on

I think your mixing two things up here. The OP has never offered work to anyone from what i can see, that was Limeyphil who said that. He also said he is going with a mate first and if its ok he may need a few drivers ? Maybe i’ve missed something but thats what i’ve seen.
Apart from that i find it quite interesting.

Eurolink has offerd work in another thread

nearly there:
Eurolink has offerd work in another thread

Yeah i see it now. He’s not breaking any forum rule that i can see though.

Trade plates.
How many do you want?

Fair enough but its annoying when someones obviously at it is allowed to carry offering false work,sounds like a agencey i know but if the same person tried to offer aservice ie truck hire then there post would be deleted asap