Temp change of job for a couple of weeks

I got an offer I couldnt really refuse last week and that was " Did I fancy doing a trip to Hungary next Monday 29/04/13 ? " Now I do euro work every week and have been to Hungary before so why would I be excited about this trip ? Well because its not in my usual truck (a bulker) but to drive a motorsports truck to the Hungaroring for next weekends World Touring Car Championships.
Ive never done anything like this before although Ive always fancied giving it a go, just to see what its all about so when the opportunity came up I said yes straight away ( didnt even consult the missus). I know that the driving down there will only be part of the job and that when there I will be mucking in with the other guys ( although I wont be peeling spuds and chopping salad, not like some we have seen on TV ) as all our food is supplied by an outside catering company and FOC.
I know a couple of guys on here are or have been doing this type of work on a regular basis so any tips you can give me would be appreciated.
I will be shipping out on the 16.00hrs DFDS Dover/Dunkirk boat tomorrow so if any of you are about and see a MAN pulling a race trailer do say hi.

Lucky Git :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I will let you know if Ive been a lucky git when I get back :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I would gladly have come along as co-driver for free … as I need to visit my dentist in Budapest :slight_smile: