tell me yyyy

i,m goin to swindon today goin down the a34 around 0700 over took a car (bmw) driver probaly a rep he was well chessed of because i over took him in steadily traffic then he decides [zb] u i will break hard continusly in front of me . bearing in mind i,m carryin 22 tonne of electic cable drums i tried to back off but he was not havin it (now i dont want the load comin through cab nor does he ) y are some idoits on the road just sitt back and think god dam some drivers

Didn’t you know

His journey is more important than yours If you had got in front of him he would not have been able to claim superiority

i now what ur sayin but i wish genraul public understand what truck,s carry

A 4 x 4 tried that on me through Coalville. I just let it roll. Decided to put his toe down :laughing:.

Funny that.According to the Honest John website,it’s truck drivers that are the scourge of society.

Ken.

Should of rammed him. Love to be able to do that if you weren’t bothered about the job. Wouldn’t be playing the wise ■■■ then.

When I was bus driving some moron tries to over take me on a roundabout & when he fails, one lane off a 2 lane roundabout, he forces past me at a set of traffic lights & then tries the braking bit, so I took his number pulled over & phoned the law, said I felt he had mental health problems & was very concerned he was doing this too a loaded bus & that I was getting names from witnesses.
Turns out the vehicle was a company car so I pushed via my MP for him to be retrained & given anger management.
I recieved a letter of apology from the company & the H & S officer wrote to confirm he had lost his company insurance (& thus vehicle) until he had completed a driving assessment & seen the company doctor to asses his need for anger management.

Quinny:
Funny that.According to the Honest John website,it’s truck drivers that are the scourge of society.

Ken.

i looked in there the other day ken. theres another thread about drivers overtaking :unamused:

JB:

Quinny:

Ken.

i looked in there the other day ken. theres another thread about drivers overtaking :unamused:

They’ve probably locked it again. Whenever I get involved… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Had that the other day, for the first time. On the motorway, clapped out van coming up. Checked mirrors, black car middle lane, long way back. Nothing outside lane coming in, ok to overtake. Getting back in he’s in outside lane making gestures. I dare to gesture back - oops, he’s straight in front of me on inside lane slamming his anchors on and off. I had to brake pretty heavily at first. I backed off and made gestures that I was getting on the phone. He shot off.

Shook me up a bit, I don’t wont to be messing about on the motorway with some idiot. He had me down to 40 miles an hour, which made me a menace to other road users.

Luckily I was in the rigid when this happened. Next week I go solo on Class 1’s. (What an eyeopener when you feel that load pushing you!). If it happens again, I have made a promise to myself. don’t brake, just keep going. He’ll have to take his chances!

What a job! Some bad, and very bad days, but great days and great people too. Some days, I’ve got home and said to him indoors, it would be easier to go park the thing in the ditch. But no regrets, I wish I’d done it years ago.

Bye for now

Daff

i have zero tolerance for prats like that. i just get as close as i dare and use intimidation tactics. they soon sod off when they cant see anything behind them because of the front of a truck sitting on their back bumper :smiling_imp:

they will learn, I DONT TAKE PRISONERS :imp:

Silver Surfer and Richie, I used to adopt the same attitude to them in the past and would have taken great satisfaction in teaching them a lesson not to mess with truckers when I would have shoved them into the armco/ditch/kerb/off the road, BUT what you’ve got to remember is that however satisfying it might be, the cops will knack you and we all know how much cops rub their hands together whenever there’s a wagon involved.

I would love to go on a ‘Demolition Derby’ kinda thing at a private track somewhere and have something like radio controlled full size cars on a track and me in a wagon being able to ram the [zb] out of the way without any comeback! That would be excellent!! :slight_smile: