Tell agency the truth?

hi i have been doing weekend stuff for a agency but its a bit one week the call me three times and i cant do it then nothing for three or four weeks but the money is good and they have been alright with me ,the thing is i have signed up with an other agency that says they can offer me work every weekend up to xmas ,should i tell the old agency that i cant work for them cos i am driving for another or just say cant do it or don’t answer the phone ? dont want to ■■■■ the old one off cos they might be good after xmas :cry:

You’re not the first driver to work for more than one agency. They’re used to it so be honest and explain. They might even give you the same guarantee with one of their own customers.

If you are just after weekend work then stick with agency. Sign on with as many agencies as possible and if another agency gives you work until Christmas tell the others I have been given weekend work from such a date until such a date. Let them know when you are unavailable and when you will become available. They can’t moan then and will not waste time looking for work for you and more likely to help when you finish that job.