Telematics warnings

Sorry everyone Yk16XXU my scania was NL69ESU

No didn’t said how long or what I was doing just address ,but one did notice was my own
Address must’ve been when I called at home for clothes,very short drive back to depot,so god knows how it works.

As others have said, you should really wear your seat belt nowadays JRC as if nothing else the speed camera vans will give you three points if they clock you whatever about your personal safety but I’d like to think most firms who aren’t tossers would give you a final written warning before sacking you.

I never use to wear a seatbelt in the truck but always in my car but about ten years ago I started doing so in the truck and it’s no big deal once you get in to the habit of it. Just second nature once you get used to it.

I would guess they may have just needed to cull someone or there was some other reason they wanted rid of you that they couldn’t sack you for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“Driver-facing cameras” are ONLY ever used to persecute a driver. NEVER used to pay them higher wages, mark them out for “Employee of the Month” or any upside goodness whatsoever.

We should all be persistently against them then, and only consent to their use - if it comes with a fantastic new contract that awards any “A”'s gotten from driver-monitoring devices - with a daily bonus calculated on a day-to-day basis rather than paid only once per month for a perfect score… That would encourage good behaviour all the time, rather than merely upto one’s first ■■■■-up of the month, driving wise… Right? :bulb: