Tekno astran model

Hi there, i don’t know if anyone else has already mentioned this, but in a model magazine there is an add for a tekno SCANIA LBS in ASTRAN colours!!! it is released september time. i rang up to pre-order one but it appears they are only making 300 and they are all gone already!!! they could have sold thousands, still i suppose at least i’ve got the book to look forward to!!

It’d be silly money for a Tekno one, hopefully one of the cheaper priced model makers will do one at a reasonable price and as you say sell lots of them.

i have one ordered myself from tekno and am looking forward to receiving it, the cost is 150euro which at today’s exchange rate is approx £128.00 which i think is reasonable considering the quality of tekno model’s, it will be made with the new LB casting which is spot on which i’m sure other collector’s of this make will vouch for. while i would never dream of selling mine once i receive it , like has been said it would probably sell thousand’s so with only 300 being made it should be a good investment as well.

tekno models are well worth the money the detail on them is spot one

And I can confirm that the detail on this one is superb! I have been involved with the design, making sure everything is there…roof rack, ladders, steel name board, belly tank, lockers, spare wheels. It is totally “Astran’d up”! It’s a 111 and the reg is WHJ 194S.