Teesport

Hello all

Has anyone worked on or know of anyone that has worked on the Stobart Tesco contract out of Tees port [preferably on night shift Fri-Tues]?
If so what is it like? Do you think it would be too much for a nooby to take on? Any pointers would be greatly apprecited.

Cheers

Godzilla41:
Hello all

Has anyone worked on or know of anyone that has worked on the Stobart Tesco contract out of Tees port [preferably on night shift Fri-Tues]?
If so what is it like? Do you think it would be too much for a nooby to take on? Any pointers would be greatly apprecited.

Cheers

I think Stobarts take on a lot of inexperienced drivers to be fair. There’s lots about them in here. I think tesco have a site or something at Teesport …I see waggons in and out every night.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Yeah they do. I don’t think it’s ES themselves taking on the drivers. I think it’s Logistics people who have had a contract for the last 3 years or so.

EddieMD:

Godzilla41:
Hello all

Cheers

I think Stobarts take on a lot of inexperienced drivers to be fair. There’s lots about them in here. I think tesco have a site or something at Teesport …I see waggons in and out every night.

I see a few at one of the places I load at, lot if foreign drivers. Saw an advertisement earlier when I was looking for that other thing and they’re advertising for drivers …bout 10 1/2 quid an hour, guaranteed 45 hours

You won’t hear much positive about ES on here, but all the big players get stick…
Whether they are worse than others, seem to depend on which depot your on and what you do!

I’m sure plenty will be along to give their ES opinion! :grimacing: