technology

with all the equipment coming out nowadays I started wondering how much easier things will get for HGV drivers,apart from driverless lorries I have seen drivers struggling to get into their cabs,so why not a form of lift where the steps would be and sliding doors,the drivers door slides out and moves back automatically,you put your feet into where the steps would be and you are lowered down to the ground and then its all reversed when you want to get into the cab,might well happen one day you never know[doubt it would be in my time though]

They could put airbag on bottom step, (1) open door airbag deployes
(2) undo seat belt.
(3) jump.
To get back In
(4) jump on airbag.
(5) land on seat ,secure seat belt
(6) door shuts and air bag deflates.
Jobs a gooden

Bloody hell truckman, using those steps is the only exercise some lorry drivers do and now you want to take it away■■? :laughing:

Ever seen Wall-E?

The-Snowman:
Bloody hell truckman, using those steps is the only exercise some lorry drivers do and now you want to take it away■■? :laughing:

nah,not really,just a silly idea in my head,but you never know with the way trucks are heading

Sumsmeister:
Ever seen Wall-E?

never seen it,heard about it though

shreck:
They could put airbag on bottom step, (1) open door airbag deployes
(2) undo seat belt.
(3) jump.
To get back In
(4) jump on airbag.
(5) land on seat ,secure seat belt
(6) door shuts and air bag deflates.
Jobs a gooden

what if you miss the cab when you jump on airbag,you might nut the cab roof,that would be quite funny,you tube video