Tea Coffee Hot Chocolate

So what do you prefer and what make/ brand
Milk and sugar and may be a tipple in your coffee :wink:

I’m a PG tea bloke myself not too strong, white and with sugar,
Black sweet Coffee on a bed time with the odd drop of Bell or any other good whiskey when on a rest day :wink:

Coffee. By the gallon. White, no sugar.
But in the house it’s tea, and strong enough to coat the spoon. Drop of milk and we’re good to go.

Strong tea no sugar ,a few cans of fosters friday and satdy nights,not too many it gives me headache nowadays ,dont know why it never used to :unamused: :unamused:

Tea when I’m at home, coffee when I’m out, milk and one sugar.

Coffee in the morning. Tea in the afternoon. Both as strong as you can make it. Milk no sugar.

Single malt the older the better.

The occasional can of cooking lager (carling)

Proper coffee (NOT instant!) made in a stovetop espresso maker, with hot milk added. At work I use one of those one cup filter coffee machines that plug into the lighter socket. Tea is for girls and weaklings. :laughing:

Tea strong as poss with milk also green tea. At work lots of water

JD and coke for fun

Tipper Tom:
The occasional can of cooking lager (carling)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Very rarely I will drink got drinks if I do it will be hot chocolate

Strong black coffee or builders tea, with the bag left in and a small splash of milk. No sugar in any drinks

I don’t like tea, coffee or hot chocolate but if its very cold I am partial to a Bovril :sunglasses:

Coffee. Strong. Milk one demerara sugar. Millicano.

Tea. Never. Devils urine.

Wine. Red. Occasionally white. Got a preference for chateau neuf du pape.

Beer. Ipa. Hoppier the better. Brewdog Jack hammer for example.

Hot chocolate. Great on a Sunday night in bed watching top gear.

Edit to add, as above bovril. With lots of black pepper.

Drift:
I don’t like tea, coffee or hot chocolate but if its very cold I am partial to a Bovril :sunglasses:

For a moment there I thought “Ugh!, cold Bovril”… Silly Me. :blush:

Bovril is unbeatable…delicious

Red Stripe for weekends …lovely

Nice robust red wine
Proper beer, any sort but not tinned lager unless there’s nothing else available. Give me a nice hoppy IPA or a stout, preferably from a small independent brewery.
On the Bovril theme … I occasionally like three beef Oxo cubes mixed up in a mug of boiling water. Which is probably extremely bad for me, but I don’t care.

Mug of tea, very little milk with no sugar. I don’t drink any other hot drink.

Biggest mug of tea, 2 sugars where wife isn’t watching, not too much milk. T-bag stewed first BEFORE adding the milk.
Coffee at work as don’t trust their tea making skills at 2.30am.
Hot chocolate on occasion.

Cup of gravy, don’t mind normal or chicken! Little strange I know but we can’t all be perfect all the time!

I really, really love proper filter coffee, black no sugar, but find these days that caffeine gives me a stonking headache within minutes of drinking it. Decaf filter coffee just doesn’t seem right :frowning:

Gary