Tea anybody?

Glad to read as im a tea addict myself, i’ve been worried of late that im totaly addicted like on smack or some kinda drug cos i can’t remember the last time i had a day without many, many cups of tea. At work its the drivers mug, i leave the teabag in it as i like it well stewed. I don’t take sugar that spoils the taste but always carry a pint of milk, blue top for taste. Teabags have to be of good quality, tetley no 1. Nambarries ok so is typhoo and m&s own brand. At MSA’s around the country my face is often recognised as i hand over my drivers cup, not even needing to say the words “just hot water please”.

some sweetening the Tea even with Vodka

For all those tea drinkers out there there is some good news. i have never liked water and im a tea fanatic so this comes as some comfort :smiley:

Good news as I’m also a bit of a tea fanatic :smiley:

Until someone comes out with another scaremongering story, did you know the paper they use to make teabags is softened with Rat Urine and can give you Weils disease :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Until someone comes out with another scaremongering story, did you know the paper they use to make teabags is softened with Rat Urine and can give you Weils disease :laughing:

nice :open_mouth: i bet that gave it a kick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is it still good for You when there are 3 heaped teaspoons of sugar in a mug ? God I hope it is !!!

What really good news! Tea is all I really drink so it’s nice to know that something I sling down my gullet in large quantities is actually doing some good :smiley: :smiley:

DarkKnightofAlbion:
i have never liked water

Just to put my mind at rest DKofA, what do you put the teabags in? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I know some people swear by drinking their own urine, but I prefer the old Aqua Pura meself; Boiled. with 1 teabag and 3 spoonfuls of sugar in. :wink: :wink:

And Green Tea is even better than common Ceylon or even Earl.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8453628.stm

Use Young Hyson tea for a fresh tangy flavour, or try Gunpowder is rolled tighter to last longer.

It probably needs a bit of kali mist and sugar to make it worthwhile :laughing: