Tdw (williams) bridgend

any info on TDW of bridgend,where they go?what there like to work for?

bridgend must be a yard for parking cos TDW are from further west in deepest darkest sheep scaring land :laughing: :laughing:
they are mainly uk operators with very few of the oldest drivers going abroad, i used to do containers with them years ago when geest were in ipswich and some of the old blokes are still there so it can’t be bad.
i know a bloke works for them doing 4 days on 4 off and he loves it but mainly rdc work, apart from that i know nowt else

They are now based in Bridgend. Have been for a while now, only they forgot to tell some of their drivers they had moved and they got back to Carmarthen to find an empty yard lol.

No jobs going though, I phoned them yesterday, spoke to a nice English bloke who is ■■■■■■ off because he’s getting loads and loads of phone calls because they put an advert out asking for drivers, even though they have a waiting list.

Originally from Amanford(spelling) arnt they?
They used to do Toscos and some steel (not on the same trailer) with a couple of motors that do a changeover in Swindon.
Applied for and was offered a job a with them about 3years ago after being made redundant but after finding out what they were paying i declined the offer.

spoke to an english bloke today,going over for an interview tomorrow

Fair play things must of changed from yesterday. I know they only have a few going over the water now. Are you going for euro work or uk? He mentioned to me about uk work but I ain’t interested in doing the uk again

i asked for euro work and he mentioned being weekended,so i hope it is.think having an adr helped,i will go over and have a chat and see what there offering,need to find something as i dont want to go on an agency and hope i dont have to phone mr white and see if he has any work goin :unamused:

What he said to me was there was no way for euro as he had all the guys he needed and had guys shouting to do it on the uk side as well. I don’t know if they weekend uk drivers. Let me know how you get on. Good luck :slight_smile:

How did you get on then? Get it? Money any good?

Couldnt get over today,goin tomorrow now.

daleyboy,there looking for drivers for euro work,just taking names at the moment,moneys not to clever £73 a day,£28n/o.driving assesment, take truck off loading bay spin round and put it back on bay. :wink:

Cool thanks for the info mate. So are you on the list or did you get a start?

Just said i was on the list.sounds like there still looking,might be worth giving them another call if your interested.