TDG European Chemicals

Hi, Anyone know anything about this mob? I have an interview with them as a class 1 Driver (Grangemouth) coming up, Its ADR work that much I know, do their vehicles have those bloody crash gear boxes or have they caught up with the rest of us.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers Paul

i’m pretty sure they are daf’s that they drive mate.do you know where they are :question:

Transport Development Group…wouldnt touch them with a bargepole if their dagenham depot is anything to go by…but at the end of the day its up to the individual…whatever suits you…but good luck anyway
have a nice day

They are in Grangmouth/Falkirk across from Asdas distribution depot.

Crap motors

crap wages

crap firm

Guy Rope:
Crap motors

crap wages

crap firm

i take it you don’t like them then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guy Rope:
Crap motors

crap wages

crap firm

Agreed! 100% got to be the worst Tanker/ADR employers in the UK!

I was almost begged for me to work for them at £300 per week and told it was a good wage! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , not being disrespectful to the guy I told him I was earning more than that driving for 2/3 days, I promised to phone him back if I changed my mind! needless to say I lost his number!

Thanks for the info guys, the wage seems ok to me £8.50 an hour and its a new contract so they might have new kit(hopefully) If I end up taking it I will let you know if they are crap or not!

Cheers

good luck if you take the job mate :laughing:

cheers kitkat