Taz Trans ?

Anyone know anything about them ? They have a fleet to rival Mr White’s, just being nosey really and am a bit bored too.

I think they are from the dartford area seen them down the fruit terminal in Dover many times very nice looking fleet,not seen them in mainland Europe though so I don’t think they go over.

I always see one on the goods out side of Avonmouth co-op and it’s always a different motor and well tidy they are.

i thought they are from up the north east for some reason

Come from canterbury

They are in Dole Fresh most days in Dartford picking up bananas.

Think I read somewhere it’s owned by an Asian chap who is on very good terms with vosa and might be on holiday with the queen !!

Taz trans office is at
THE COACH HOUSE 7 MILL ROAD
STURRY
CANTERBURY
KENT
CT2 0AJ
But I’m sure they park there trucks at a farm in dargate

There is/was a Taz Trans in the north east only 3 trucks and all 3 were black 580 scanias. They used to pull for ferrymasters out of tee sport I think it was set up by a fella called Chris Peckett and his son in law. They were parked up at scotch corner where the farm machinery place is. My Dad driver for Chris before they went pop and came back under a different name.

Company director is Michael Arthur large ,
I’m pretty sure he started out with one of Ron woods old 143s pulling middle gate shipping trailers ,

stev:
Think I read somewhere it’s owned by an Asian chap who is on very good terms with vosa and might be on holiday with the queen !!

No. Guy on a DCPC course said he was down under with Will,Kate & Wee Geo.

Thetaff2:
I think they are from the dartford area seen them down the fruit terminal in Dover many times very nice looking fleet,not seen them in mainland Europe though so I don’t think they go over.

Seen one years ago (5+) down by Perpignan with a reefer so they have done it albeit no idea how often or even still doing it.

That was a white Topline with red detailing.

bald bloke:
Anyone know anything about them ? They have a fleet to rival Mr White’s, just being nosey really and am a bit bored too.

Hi. The fella that owns it is Mick, he is a nice guy. At the moment they are changing over to Volvos. He used to park in Scanias yard at Eyethorne near Dover but is moving to Dover somewhere. Yes he does do the Bananas out of Dartford but occasionally does Spain and Gib. Pays well I believe, but like the rest of them likes his pound of flesh, but he treats you right.