Taymix transport of dorset

My Very First Class 1 job On Here, Here are some old pics
This one is a Sed Atki 400 Series Taymix bought from McGregor Cory at Southampton Reg was HAA 717S, Photo was taken by me at Wyle on A303

This one is a brand new Sed Atki 301

More To Follow

Regards Kev

Are they still going, albiet under the name of Translact?

That first pic hurt my eyes Kev :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thought for a sec i needed the optician.

Suedehead:
Are they still going, albiet under the name of Translact?

I am pretty sure I have seen one fairly recently still in those colours as well as Translacts

They are still in business running around 29 vehicles.

They are waiting for the outcome of a TC wristslapping, or at least some of the drivers are. The story is in Roadtransport.com

Saw one of theres in France about 4 weeks ago Translact.

yes they are till going my mate robin bartlet, well known in southampton for many years is working for them just got back from denmark :laughing:

Bloody hell Gerbil, i wondered what Robin was doing these days.
Give him my regards next time you speak to him Kev will ya ?

Taymix and translact still going strong,

Translact is a seperate company from Taymix, Taymix do the U.K. on animal feeds, while Translact do National/International on Food tanks, not as many trucks as they used to, mainly due to VOSA , and 2 of the office staff up on corperate manslaughter charges.

Tony… Yeah sorry about your sore eyes, i must get that scanner running…

Thanks all for your inputs on this new thread… I Will post some more pics soon… Anyone know who the office staff are that are in the ■■■■■?

Regards Kev

Used to see Translact motors in the Truckstop/tankwash at Gent regularly.
Think they used to load orange juice back to Bridgewater? could still be doing it?

They run out of Pimperne just north of Blandford. Are in deep trouble over an RTA when one of their Polish drivers was involved in a fatal collision on the A303 a couple of years ago. A mate of mine used to drive for them and I commented to him once that their colour scheme was the worst I had ever seen on the roads. He agreed - he always took pride in his trucks but after cleaning and polishing his unit a couple of times, he gave up becasue it looked just as grubby clean as it did dirty!!