Taylors of martley laying off

Got the news last night that redundancies are looming. :frowning:
Worst is there is nothing else about,and i dont really want to go back up the road now iv’e been shunting.
I just hope my name isn’t on the list,as its all down to time keeping,attitude,sickness and accidents etc.so i could be ok.
Fingers crossed
Tonyb

going to get a lot worse before it gets “better” always bad news when there are redundances, and bad time of year comming up too

3 depots are to loose staff.
Hopefully find out sooner rather than later.

Should of stayed at halfords :smiling_imp:

Tonyb

gallowaybull:
going to get a lot worse before it gets “better” always bad news when there are redundances, and bad time of year comming up too

Cheer us all up Y dont ye, Im sick of all the doom n gloom, vast majority created by the media, this is all ye hear!!!

Be interesting to see How much Children in Needs rasies this year, being the the credit crunch crisis!! :open_mouth:

Hope ye get fixed up Tonyb should ye lose yer job, even if ye have to travel.

Gud Luck all.

6 are going from pembridge
12 from worcester
12 from hams hall.

Just hope things pick up a bit.
No one seems safe at the minute.

Tonyb

routier:
Be interesting to see How much Children in Needs rasies this year, being the the credit crunch crisis!! :open_mouth:

is Wogan still charging a fee for presenting :question:

tonyb70:
6 are going from pembridge
12 from worcester
12 from hams hall.

Just hope things pick up a bit.
No one seems safe at the minute.

Tonyb

Is that the Plastic Omnium job ? we got some 7.5’s from there a few years back and then they made us redundant at redditch

I don’t really know what the hams hall depot does.The worcester depot is out of a metal company.My depot is insulation.

But there’s another post on here says they are laying off at measham aswell,I’m not aware of any from this depot.so thats more to the list.

Tonyb

tonyb70:
I don’t really know what the hams hall depot does.The worcester depot is out of a metal company.My depot is insulation.

But there’s another post on here says they are laying off at measham aswell,I’m not aware of any from this depot.so thats more to the list.

Tonyb

noticed they’re liveried as TM logistics now ,see one of them when they are delivering salt (I think) to an abattoir - is this a recent change ?

I havn’t a clue what is happening.We had 6 agency drivers in friday and we havn’t even lost our 6 drivers yet.
And it’s a pity we have different agency drivers most days,so it’s me who them come and pester an probably 50% shouldn’t even be on the road.They have not got a clue.

Tonyb