Tax rebate

Any body had the £60 tax rebate in your wages that Gordon the Grim promised,I have yet to get it. Maybe he has changed his mind now billions are needed to help the banks out.

Wayne:
Any body had the £60 tax rebate in your wages that Gordon the Grim promised,I have yet to get it. Maybe he has changed his mind now billions are needed to help the banks out.

Where my wife works, about half have had it - rest are waiting

i have not had it yet either - but accounts have said I should pay lower tax on this weeks pay packet but they never mentioned the £60.

James

pecjam23:
i have not had it yet either - but accounts have said I should pay lower tax on this weeks pay packet but they never mentioned the £60.

James

Thats how it will work when you get it, you will pay less tax and should be better of by £60 and then £10 a week better of for X amount of weeks.

but sadly the £60 will go right back to him when i fill my petrol tank up. The saying “give with one hand and take with the other” springs to mind…

Sad but true.

indian giver gordon :angry:

yes about 2 weeks ago

Wayne:

pecjam23:

James

Thats how it will work when you get it, you will pay less tax and should be better of by £60 and then £10 a week better of for X amount of weeks.

£60 arrears and tehn £10 per month, not per week, over the next 6 months

TC

2 weeks ago, paid £60 less tax.

disgo:
2 weeks ago, paid £60 less tax.

same here

I had a £60 payment last month whic was minused straight after it was paid maybe Jewsons need it more than me eh?.

Still not had it, Rang Tax office who are going to resend new tax code.