Tattoo's

Lusk:
How much do they cost; something like the back one?

Depends where you go. Some dodgy back street effort is gonna be cheaper than somewhere that takes health and hygiene seriously. Although some are cottoning onto this now and charging the same as the quality.

A good way of telling is the length of the waiting list. If you can get inked straight from walking in, chances are your man isn’t Picasso. Mine has a waiting list of about 4 months for a Saturday appointment. Bit less if you can do a week day. The price is £60 per hour or £300 for a full day. I’ve lost count of my total so far, but we’re into 4 figures.

One i found, (its not me!)
3 or 4 people liked this on faceache, nobody mentioned the lack of punctuation!?

a few years ago I went into a tattoo parlour in Dublin and told him I wanted a big indian on my back,3 hours of pain later I said to him,make sure hes holding a big tomahawk,so he replies,gives a minute mate,im still trying to finish off his turban, :blush:

kindle530:
One i found, (its not me!)
3 or 4 people liked this on faceache, nobody mentioned the lack of punctuation!?

Would you expect any thing else from Facebook users ?

theonlybigman:
Got my first tattoos this year, anyone else got any that they are proud of?

Good God no, it would be like putting a bumper sticker on a Rolls-Royce! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Harry, you can put a GB sticker on a roller

Yea I’m only joking, I do like a good, well-executed tattoo, there are some amazing ones here.

How about this one Harry? I think its brilliant. (Off 'tinterweb)

biomechanical-3d-tattoo-on-sleeve.jpg

kindle530:
How about this one Harry? I think its brilliant. (Off 'tinterweb)

Yes I have seen that before and it is fantastic… I don’t have any tattoos myself, and whenever the subject comes up I always say the same thing- “Good God, no, it would be like putting a bumper sticker on a Rolls-Royce”- but that is only joshing and I have in the past spent hours on Google admiring tattoo art.

I also have spent hours on Google admiring ahem tattoo art! :wink:

Got my first one at 50 years of age, and it is simply my new girls first and second name on my left upper arm.

Ken.

My favourite!

IMG_3357 copy.JPG

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: the detail is amazing

The guy that did it is a genius! Look him up, Oddboy from Real Art in Leicester. Two days that bad boy took! And I just gave him a general idea of what I wanted, and left him to it! Didn’t look till the end of each day! Little bit scary, but I love it all the more as its better than I could ever imagine!!!