Taskmaster Agency

Can anyone provide any comments as to whether Taskmaster at Doncaster are a reliable agency to work for? I am considering leaving my job and going to that agency where, hopefully, I will be able to choose the days I want to work and arrange to have more time at home. Any further info on other agencies that maybe worth contacting around Doncaster/Wakefield area would be appreciated. :smiley: Thanks.

I can’t comment on Doncaster depot but I can on Leeds. If a lass called Emma is still running the joint there (Leeds) I suggest you don’t bother, put quite simply.

Rob K:
I can’t comment on Doncaster depot but I can on Leeds. If a lass called Emma is still running the joint there (Leeds) I suggest you don’t bother, put quite simply.

what he said… but change the womans name and the location to Wigan

Try Driver-hire in WAKEFIELD. Ask for Becky or Ali.
Good luck.

I’ve used FCR out of Wakefield and don’t have any complaints. Also they don’t ‘De Poel’ you unless you do a TNT contract. :open_mouth:

Driver Hire as a policy don’t De Poel at all.

Having looked at Taskmaster’s website, they claim coverage of the UK, but most of their branches are near a line between Wakefield and Wigan, with Motherwell thrown in for good measure.

Perhaps they have a different UK up there. :laughing:

Also, they do not appear to be a member of an accredited Agency organisation such as the REC.

They seem good on hype, and decidedly short on accuracy.