Tarrman

Where has your post gone about your job,

Try the newbies section.

This is already on its 5th page on the CSI forum :question:

rearaxle:
Try the newbies section.

He is not talking about that thread, he is talking about the follow up thread. It was about what happened at the assessment etc. the thread ran to 2 pages within a couple of hours then vanished. :question:

Might sound silly but I wanted it removed. Now I thought it was a really good thread with some really excellent and positive responses, trouble is though at my current place of work its frowned upon to be posting/talking about their company on a social/public forum (whether it be good or bad). I admit I was quite excited when I got home from the assessment/interview ad naturally wanted to tell the world, but as I haven’t even got my foot in the door yet I don’t want to go spoiling it by plastering their name all over a public forum, you never know who is watching or lurking. Call me paranoid if you want. I did get contacted by one of their current employees who gave me some great advice on the job itself, but it got me thinking if a driver can see it, a transport manager can just as easily see it.

I just want to say a BIG THANKYOU though to everyone who posted a positive reply, it’s nice to know I have people on here who are genuinely pleased for me and I will be posting regular updates, maybe with a bit more company confidentiallity next time though! I jut hope I haven’t offended anyone by having it removed.

On another note, at the minute I’m in a weird place, feeling nervous excited and worried all at the same time, I didn’t sleep a wink last night :laughing: Just waiting for this confirmation letter is driving me round the bend. Hope it gets here soon!

They’ve offered me the job but I haven’t got the job yet, just waiting on paperwork/letters etc.

Can you not repost it but more in a generic way (no names or locations mentioned…something like I went for an assessment, this happened and I got offered the job)

Post it in the newbies section because as others have said it was usefull for the newbies looking for work

Yeah I think I’ll do that, I should of just edited the original post but I can’t access it now lol

I’m leaving for work soon so I don’t know if I’ll get chance until I get home after 10 tonight unless I get a spare ten 15 minutes on my phone.

Will defiantly do it again though.

Tarrman:
Yeah I think I’ll do that, I should of just edited the original post but I can’t access it now lol

I’m leaving for work soon so I don’t know if I’ll get chance until I get home after 10 tonight unless I get a spare ten 15 minutes on my phone.

Will defiantly do it again though.

If you want me to pm you a copy of your post just let me know

Yes that would be great actually, good thinking Batman :wink:

All you have to do is be a bit vague with the truth, different names different places anyway well done again.