Tarmac tippers

Found these on the net dont know if they have been on before (apoligies if so) photographer not known.

Tarmac Albion Riever.jpg
Tarmac Riever.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Re Tarmac Tipper Ford 7V reg ORF 102 - I am the guy who restored this lovely truck in the 80’s, and thanks too to the team at Tarmac at the time who helped enormously during the restoration. I had no idea it was a Tarmac tipper till I rubbed the door down and found their number!! Those were the days. The truck now resided with a haulage co near Peterborough who have it in their livery as they ran these after Tarmac had finished with them!!

More than likely been added before
BigJ12.jpg

A few nice old tippers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Always nice to see your own pics pop up.

L182 was operated by the late Andy Darrington a long time Tarmac O/D.
It was taken along with the F reg below at Brampton pit near Huntingdon .

The pit wasn’t operational all that long and has now reverted to farm land.

roadcommander2:
Always nice to see your own pics pop up.

L182 was operated by the late Andy Darrington a long time Tarmac O/D.
It was taken along with the F reg below at Brampton pit near Huntingdon .

The pit wasn’t operational all that long and has now reverted to farm land.

If they cause offence let me know and I’ll remove them. I was sent them by a friend that’s also into the old khaki.

Not wanting to tread on anyone’s toes.

No problem at all old mate.

I will try and find some more that I have

Few more pictures taken from a Facebook group

hi all ,
some of you gents may have already found this or even a member here set the group or page up ,but this a group or page on facebook “Tarmac Roadstone Ltd” full and plenty of old karki green stuff and memories ,full recommend it and well worth a look ! :smiley:

tarmac steve:
hi all ,
from our delivered load today at charlton se7

Holy crap Steve am I seeing right - you’re tipping off small amounts and hand laying that road■■? :open_mouth:

Lol your seeing right ! Yes hand lay a large red speed table top ,

tarmac steve:
Lol your seeing right ! Yes hand lay a large red speed table top ,

Oh that’s fair enough, I thought it was the actual roadway! :smiley:

tarmac steve:
hi all ,
some of you gents may have already found this or even a member here set the group or page up ,but this a group or page on facebook “Tarmac Roadstone Ltd” full and plenty of old karki green stuff and memories ,full recommend it and well worth a look ! :smiley:

Hi, the FB group was set UK by myself, as my personal FB account had too many Tarmac pictures in it , think the Tarmac FB has over 2000+ in now…Please enjoy it, just about sharing the memories…

Brilliant Facebook group well done :slight_smile:

On ebay
tarmac.jpg

Pictures taken from today at work site at thamesmead of this new volvo tipper all of £110, 000 worth

Stanfield:
Found these on the net dont know if they have been on before (apoligies if so) photographer not known.

Not sure if you know John ,but the quarry photo is Middleton mine just down the village from me and the other is in wirksworth by the cinema ,regards Dan.

Thanks for the info Dan,always good to put names to places cheers. :slight_smile: