Tarmac, Paddington Concrete

Anybody know the best way to get here with an artic please. Tried looking on google maps but think I am having a blonde moment, not bad seeing as I ain`t blonde.
Also which is best way M1 or M40 seeing as they want me there Monday morning :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

think i would go down the a404 of the north circular then turn right on to the woodfield road all depending on time of day the m40 might be better we always go in london that way because of road works on the m1

just waiting for a reply from a few mates who have done this one. apparently its a bit awkward.

all i know is that the place is surrounded by weight limits and when you go in via the only way you can you come to a junction where you want to be going left but you cant. instead you have to do a right and go all around the houses so you can eventually turn in.

if i hear from them i will let you know

you deffo want to be coming from the ladbrooke grove direction so that you are turning right into paddington concrete,because i dont think you’ll be getting in from the harrow rd side trying to turn left into the yard.