Tapatalk ??

Everytime I log on with my phone it comes up do you want it, either press ok or cancel, press ok and I can’t get anything up about it anyway. So is it worth having or not ? I spend most of my time on TNUK via my phone.

I find it easier with tapatalk myself.

Used it for a while, then went back to normal so probably not worth bothering with.

I find it easier for use on the phone, read somewhere that it compresses the data so you don’t use as much as going on the regular website but that could be a complete load of bull for all I know

find it easier than the web site on my phone but that’s just my opinion! it’s all I use never go onto web site.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies I’ll look into it.

I only ever use tapatalk

Good tool for viewing on the phone well worth the money imo

Tapatalk is definitely the best thing on a phone for viewing this forum!

I view this forum through tapa talk ap otherwise it will eat away at your 3G on safari if you have no wifi.

Which version do yous use?

The free version or a paid one?

I use the free version.

Same as
Tapatalk best

I’ve got the paid for version. Best couple of quid I’ve spent.

Taptalk all the way. My most used app.

The only problem I find with it is not enough forums use it.

My only problem with it is when threads have pictures in it seems to force close all the time. Dont know if anyone else has the same problem but it does my nut in!
Probably my rubbish phone though to be fair :frowning::sunglasses:

mutley:
I find it easier for use on the phone, read somewhere that it compresses the data so you don’t use as much as going on the regular website but that could be a complete load of bull for all I know

You won’t use ■■■■ all data just visiting static pages like these anyway mate.

I use Tapatalk on both my iPhone and iPad.

It makes navigating the forums much easier with smaller touch screens and you don’t have all that expanding and shrinking to touch on things. They are definitely my most used apps on both devices.

I did have an issue, on my phone i think, where viewing photos would force the app to close but a recent update has cured that.

Definitely worth the couple of quid if you spend time on the forum.

Cheers
Neilf