Tapatalk

I’m having problems receiving my participated topics with Tapatalk on iPhone. It says the server does not recognise it, is it only me or is it a server problem?

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928373,-3.269892
It’s not theirs anymore, this our England…
Paaaarrrrrttttyyyyy

Just checked mine and it’s working. That is connecting either via my home wifi connection or a Vodafone mobile connection.

Tried deleting and reinstalling the app and still same problem, this as only happened since Wednesday,
Was there a server update then?

Occasionally get this and find its often a network fault via mobile phone but sometimes even from home can’t connect with a web browser. But it doesn’t happen often.

Here’s a screenshot of the message,
Could someone take a look please.

It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy

The tapatalk application was updated this morning to the latest release, has that made a difference?

Rikki-UK:
The tapatalk application was updated this morning to the latest release, has that made a difference?

That’s probably why my connection was reset this morning and now it won’t log in. I can get in on the other forums OK but not TruckNet.

I’ve checked and there isn’t an update available for the phone, so it is just this server that doesn’t want to play :frowning:

My TNUK Tapatalk login was ok this morning. Started going funny about 10 and now not working :frowning:

dar1976:
My TNUK Tapatalk login was ok this morning. Started going funny about 10 and now not working :frowning:

So you’re the one that broke it!!! How could you!!! That’s just bad form for all those other poor truckers out there, on the road, in laybys and on docks, stranded without their fix of griping on TruckNet!

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Or perhaps not? :wink: :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saratoga:

Have you met the Mrs…? :laughing: :laughing:

dar1976:

Saratoga:

Have you met the Mrs…? :laughing: :laughing:

Only the previous one… But they’re all alike, right? This is why I’m still single and have to do the washing up myself :smiley:

I just wondered as that is what comes out of her mouth more and more every day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My Tapatalk not connecting to the forum now, the other 3 forums I use it on are all connecting and I haven’t updated it recently.

So, clearly by his own admission, Rikki broke it!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :blush:

Got it working again. I removed TruckNet from the list of favourites, force stopped the app (probably not necessary) then updated it and it’s back, just had to re-enter my log in and it’s all good.

This is on an Android device.

Mine done the same stopped working for about 1 hour, now it’s back to normal

Yaay! Thanks for fixing it :laughing: Sorry Rikki :blush: :unamused: :unamused:

All working now, thanks

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928484,-3.270225
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy