Tapatalk adverts

I thought the idea of paying £2 for the app was so that we weren’t bombarded with adverts. Since the latest update I get an ad in every feed.
any admins explain why please

Been using Tapatalk for a couple of years now and not once have I ever seen an advert appear on it.

damoq:
Been using Tapatalk for a couple of years now and not once have I ever seen an advert appear on it.

i hadn’t until today. I’ve had it on the I store and android but it’s updated and now has ads. takes the ■■■■ when you’ve already paid to use it.

m1cks:

damoq:

i hadn’t until today. I’ve had it on the I store and android but it’s updated and now has ads. takes the ■■■■ when you’ve already paid to use it.

Maybe this has something to do with it:

blog.tapatalk.com/?p=66

I haven’t paid and I don’t get adverts!?!?

This is the first I’ve heard of any changes, I’ve paid for the pro version and so far have no ads, there are plenty of people on Google Play complaining about adds on the pro version though.

m1cks:
I thought the idea of paying £2 for the app was so that we weren’t bombarded with adverts. Since the latest update I get an ad in every feed.

I’ve looked on tapatalk ipad version and there’s no adverts!

Unfortunately tapatalk have no connection with TruckNet, they are an independent software company so can do anything they want really :frowning:

m1cks:

Sorry, I haven’t the slightest idea.

I don’t use tapatalk and can access TN and the Mod/Admin features on my iPhone with no problems or extra adverts.

For what I do, I just don’t see a need for me to use tapatalk, but I’ve heard plenty of complaints about it.

I love it, no ads here & I just updated him.

Not to sure what a “feed” is, I only post on here with it though.

Ok, so now the adverts aren’t showing anymore. They were showing at the bottom of each thread instead of the ‘you’ve reached the end of this thread’ message.
I’ve not updated the app of had a moan at the developers. Very weird.

m1cks:
Ok, so now the adverts aren’t showing anymore. They were showing at the bottom of each thread instead of the ‘you’ve reached the end of this thread’ message.
I’ve not updated the app of had a moan at the developers. Very weird.

I think they’ve been getting a lot of complaints about this, perhaps they’re now realising that you don’t pay for an app so you can watch bloody adverts :unamused: