TAP.Air Portugal flight

On a Boeing 737,the Captain allowed me to sit in his seat,while the first officer was busy chatting up the flight crew at the back of the aircraft,this WAS the days before 9/11,and passengers were allowed “up front” for cockpit visits.I could see the slight curvature of the earths surface,and being 7 miles above the ground,was surprised how fast the land below dissappeared below the aircraft.Compared to the view in the cabin,the pilots view was much clearer than those fogged up passenger windows.

are you trying to get your post count up or just going for the world record of most pointless posts in one month :question: :wink:

Lee G:
are you trying to get your post count up or just going for the world record of most pointless posts in one month :question: :wink:

Lol, I agree whole heartedly!!

Bullys bar is for posting anything but trucking posts.I didnt force a gun to the head to make anyone read any of my tosh. :laughing:

Keep posting Toby. some of your posts make me laugh out loud!! :laughing: :laughing:

I havent a clue WTF you are on about half the time but i enjoy reading them…keep going mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Was this you having a go a flying it then. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Tes I know it’s an Airbus. :smiley:

Lee G:

I was going to actually put up a thread on “WHO THE HELL IS THIS TONYABC123” as hes blowing a lot of hot air. You think it could be a 11yr old behind his dads pc screen wishing he was 10yrs older and on the road??