Tankfreight/shell chemicals

Hi Steve have u found anymore pictures from the time my dad was there?

Hiya guys I’m just woundering if anybody has any photos from tankfreight or there contract shell chemicals as my dad used too drive a volvo FL10 in the shell livery and it would be great too see some pictures of them sort of early 90’s if possible :sunglasses:

Take a look at
johnstanfield.fotopic.net
Steve Wright sent me some which I put on my site.

Hiya mate I dont suppose u ever knew john vaughan did u? Thanks for the link mate braught back loads of memorys :smiley:

Still no FL10’s in shell livery though :laughing:

Sorry I dont . But keep your eyes open for sniffy coming on the forum because he has worked for them for 20 odd years now and I think he is still with them these days although Its DHL now.

Hi shellchemFL10, I knew John quite well, still see Andy Partington as he’s on Asda Petrol based in Widnes now

Unfortunately never kept any pics of the TF shell plastics fleet, pic below of John when he was shop steward and his old tank taken last year I think. recently found a TDG plastics motor photo from just before the Volvos went in. If you have any photos of the Urmston fleet let me know

I started a Tankfreight thread, down on pages 7/8 or similar, You will have seen some of them on John Stanfields website

And guess who the little fella with his mum on the left is ?