Tankers

IIRC Didn"t Hays tek these or?

HW Morfed into TF, n TF Ciba top side o" Berwick

Sadler tankers bought out Cowburn & Cowper then got rid of it and Tankfreight took on some of the work and Hays/Albion chemicals took on the plant in Trafford Park.

Hi Stanfield, Hays moved into ther owd yard Didn"t they, IIRC?? could b Wrong Often am LoL""

CJA1:
Hi Stanfield, Hays moved into ther owd yard Didn"t they, IIRC?? could b Wrong Often am LoL""

Yes they did and Brentag are in there now having taken over Hays/Albion a few years back.

Hi John [Stanfield] aye we took aw ther owd stuff n aw CS Tks n Courtaulds Wrk, Cheers Chris.

Hi Chris CJA1
Do you work for Brentag then?

Ex Archese of Italy, now being used in Russia as a petrol tanker

26216928_Unknown_Fotor.jpg

Stanfield:
Hi Chris CJA1
Do you work for Brentag then?

Hi John no I wrkd otta PTH/TF Urmston mate, all gone theer now, we ad aw or most of ther old crap to put with a lot of our crap, LoL" til TF got some pretty decent motors, Cheers Chris.

Have quite a selection of Tankers Hoping of interest,

MAN 3A DK08 NLL.JPG

Stanfield:
Sadler tankers bought out Cowburn & Cowper then got rid of it and Tankfreight took on some of the work and Hays/Albion chemicals took on the plant in Trafford Park.

New tractor and trailer for Carbon Disulphide in Courtaulds Trafford Park, my first company car in front of the Emergency Response trailer

Thanks for great photos of different tanker operations around the globe.
Heres a couple in northern Western Australia involved in the cartage of crude oil from the Blina field to the Broome shipping terminal.

Dig

:open_mouth:
I’d want a lot of money to drive that AVANTI Gas tank. :open_mouth:

grumpy old man:
:shock:
I’d want a lot of money to drive that AVANTI Gas tank. :open_mouth:

Having done the same job for British Gas (as was) I’d say that’s actually a very easy job if all procedures are correctly followed. :smiley:

More holiday snaps:

Img_2145 cropped_small.jpg

Img_2801cropped_small.jpg

Img_2803 cropped_small.jpg

Nnrk2656 cropped_small.jpg

Img_2811 cropped_small.jpg

Dscn2445 cropped_small.jpg

Img_2143 cropped small.jpg

Fraserburgh 16th July 1984

LDOY at NEC September 1990

Harewood House Steam Rally 26th August 1985

ERF Rally 29th June 1991

Loverly old job Flatman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Middleton Quarry 23rd July 1989

Southampton

Landing Leg Club Checkley 21st August 1989

Ashbourne lorry park 29th June 1991

Black Cat Garage North Walsham 1984

Ashbourne yard 13th August 1988

Cellerhead yard March 1991

Checkley 21st August 1988

Ashbourne yard 13th August 1988

great pictures mate. i like the berk erf with the sulphur barrel (oh the joys of molten sulphur…lol).