Picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5

some off the net

thanks for that

no worries

heres a few from me … two of them are whisky tankers does that count as food tankers ■■

a couple more …

any more piks of tha trans star tanker?? or the reg of the unit ?

sorry mate aint got any more … it was taken atthe bottling plant in broxburn last year …!!

How about this one…might be a bit hard getting the paint exactly right on the model though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any Good ?

I might have a few more detail shots, tell me what you want

and another …

My old motor…

Others in Europe…

bob, is that kenworth in the last picture from belgium, sure ive seen that knocking round antwerp docks…pete

wirralpete:
bob, is that kenworth in the last picture from belgium, sure ive seen that knocking round antwerp docks…pete

Here you are Pete. It is working for Verbeken, just down the road from Deckers in Dendermonde. The rest of the drivers are mostly Latvian or Lithuanian.

verbekentrans.be/nl/home.asp

Did you ever clean out in Deckers? The real pretty boy made a cracking job of the tank :smiley: You cant beat the womans touch :stuck_out_tongue:

never washed out there mate. we tip in zele which aint to far from dendermonde but 90% of our reloads are from kallo/antwerp docks so we use the ktn and abc washes there.you can get a few jackets with the amount of washes we do with them!..lol

I think it was in the wash in Hamburg. As I recall, you come down over the bridge and then turn left heading west and the wash is on the right. It’s a T800 but it has some bits which don’t belong on it. Those air filters are not standard for a start.