Tanker fire

Hi not sure if it’s been posted already but see this on sky news. Not sure how I share the link though

It’s okay OP, I know how to work teh internetz.

http://news.sky.com/story/1533472/gas-tanker-on-fire-shuts-down-motorway

You’re welcome.

I knew someone would know how too :slight_smile:

Fire extingusher CHECK , Meatloaf bat out of hell -playing in my head :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

itv.com/news/wales/update/20 … es-trains/

Least the pressure valve was working correctly

My arse valve would operate if I was driving.

And it’ll STILL be the drivers fault. :unamused:

An agency man told me that it was an immigrant sat on the back axle sparking a ■■■ up did it :wink:

Goldfinger:
And it’ll STILL be the drivers fault. :unamused:

+1

Goldfinger:
And it’ll STILL be the Agency drivers fault. :unamused:

FTFY

Again, not sure if already posted but there was another tanker fire at the entry to Cobham services on Saturday!! I went passed hours after, fire crews still there and as usual all the drivers that live under a rock for most of there lives, then come out just to slow us down when in a rush to get parked up feel the need to stop and have a good look!!! Muppets!! It’s only a couple of fire engines and a burnt out tanker!! Although do hope the driver was ok!!

Claretmac:
Again, not sure if already posted but there was another tanker fire at the entry to Clacket lane services on Saturday!! I went passed hours after, fire crews still there and as usual all the drivers that live under a rock for most of there lives, then come out just to slow us down when in a rush to get parked up feel the need to stop and have a good look!!! Muppets!! It’s only a couple of fire engines and a burnt out tanker!! Although do hope the driver was ok!!

FTFY