Tanker crash

newsflare.com/video/212687/ … -uk-a-road

I heard about this last month but hadn’t seen the footage ,
Wow !!!

Anyone know the outcome of this at all,
Apologies if it’s a repost

Don’t know about a re post, but I’d never seen it. As for some of the comments, well…

peterm:
Don’t know about a re post, but I’d never seen it. As for some of the comments, well…

Apologies, I hadn’t seen the comments part at the bottom so i’ve edited the post

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/c … d-14632035

Dash cam in this article from one of the lorries that was hit by the tanker.

Cant find anything else about it, took me 15 minutes just to find this…

Edit

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c … e-44040233

This article claims no serious injuries and spilled dog food on the motorway…

Also when the ■■■■ was there a place called Godmanchester?

Well Lady Luck was certainly watching over them all that day

Also when the [zb] was there a place called Godmanchester?
[/quote]
I thought it was only something I said when I saw my run sheets having to go to there :smiley:

The gas man:
Also when the [zb] was there a place called Godmanchester?

I thought it was only something I said when I saw my run sheets having to go to there :smiley:
[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Something I couldn’t work out was the dashcam states it was filmed in Newbury West Berkshire which is some distance from Godmanchester which is between Cambridge and Huntingdon. They are over a hundred miles apart.

The gas man:

What a cheeky ■■■■■■ :smiley:

The gas man:

peterm:

Apologies, I hadn’t seen the comments part at the bottom so i’ve edited the post

No need for apologies, you should have left them on there for everyone to read some really idiotic stuff.