tanging style

youtube.com/watch?v=PuevzBWXeRA

i wonder what ms bell might comment about this one?

Nice wheels :sunglasses:

hes as much a tang as the flipflop chef,but there you go.
you wouldnt want to be in front of him when hes late for the boat,. :slight_smile:

You seem to forget I drive a bulker :wink:

nuff said :wink:

hes not very good. i need to find the video my lads did, when finishing some tyres off :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

burnley-si:
hes not very good. i need to find the video my lads did, when finishing some tyres off :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Agreed. Worst attempted ■■■■■ I’ve ever seen. He wore more of his ■■■■ lights than his tyres.

burnley-si:

bring it on then asap…has to better than the usual…will i get into trouble because i went a min over my time pish,or whats the best satnav/fridge drivvle…lets see some smoke… :slight_smile:

was fun lol, but never again it took ages to get the rubber off everything :cry: :cry:, thought my lad had put it on youtube, but i cant find it, hes going to have a look on his pc :unamused:

Good to see folk having fun with trucks, and not a hi viz or H&S sign in view
Brilliant :smiley:

Private land why would a tx get involved. I just wonder how many lowbars a year he goes through

WHY would you want to do that ■■

Agency man looking for his trailer.

eagerbeaver:
Agency man looking for his trailer.

Nope. We put diff lock on so we can spin it round faster and not have it taking the paint off the bumper.

Wonder how many weeks wages he spent replacing the orange lights he shagged.

ms bell might be more interested in this.

youtu.be/XAEZU50976E

m.a.n rules:
ms bell might be more interested in this.

youtu.be/XAEZU50976E

kin laughed out loud !