Tamar Bridge

How much is it these days for an artic? Cash or card? And is it still eastbound only toll?

tamarcrossings.org.uk/price … dge-tolls/

8.20 e/bound, free w/bound.

£4.10 with a TAG …. :wink:

Do they accept card payments? I’ve no cash on me. Bit daft if they don’t surely?

Just double check I think trailers are extra,

yorkshire terrier:

Yeah says £8.40 or £16.80 with trailer :open_mouth:

toonsy:
Do they accept card payments? I’ve no cash on me. Bit daft if they don’t surely?

Not sure about that but there’s a lay-by just before the roundabout by the tolls you may want to find out first of all, that’s if your heading West.

toonsy:

yorkshire terrier:

Yeah says £8.40 or £16.80 with trailer :open_mouth:

Trailers are NOT extra… :unamused:

Or we have been getting away with it for years :open_mouth:

No cards accepted.

toonsy:

No offence bud…, but it’s also a bit daft not carrying a little bit of cash with you as a tramper. :smiley:

robroy:

toonsy:

No offence bud…, but it’s also a bit daft not carrying a little bit of cash with you as a tramper. :smiley:

I normally do but I spent it in a moment of weakness in a bar and forgot about getting more out :laughing:

Sorted now. Got some cash out at Saltash services so all is well.

toonsy:

robroy:

toonsy:

I normally do but I spent it in a moment of weakness in a bar .

In my book that is an acceptable excuse :laughing:

robroy:

toonsy:

robroy:

toonsy:

I normally do but I spent it in a moment of weakness in a bar .

In my book that is an acceptable excuse :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: