Talking Shop with no Teeth

I would like to know from the years this site has been up just WHAT has been done too improve Drivers lots in this world.?

Sorry for my insolence;

Any examples welcome.

Who loves ya baby :sunglasses:

Err well, this forum does give up a lot of very very useful information.

Well we’re all well paid, never do more than 40 hrs a week, treated with the utmost respect everywhere we go, we all drive super duper xfsuperglobetrotters that are changed every six months , all other road users adore us and
members of the opposite ■■■ literally throw themselves at you when they find you’re a driver… erm hang on a minute

Wrong site for trying to get anything done.

As far as I can see anyone who tries to get anything done to improve the lot of drivers generally gets the whole midden dumped on them by certain members of this site. For dubious advice, â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  and wingeing this is the place :wink:

chicane:

As far as I can see anyone who tries to get anything done to improve the lot of drivers generally gets the whole midden dumped on them by certain members of this site. For dubious advice, â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  and wingeing this is the place :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Tin hat at the ready mate! :grimacing:

dessy:

chicane:

Yep there’s a much more suitable site for you :laughing: They have committees and everyfink :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cold-Rig:
I would like to know from the years this site has been up just WHAT has been done too improve Drivers lots in this world.?

Sorry for my insolence;

Any examples welcome.

Well, for starters many new drivers now know that if they run out of time when tipping at Tesco, all they need to do is call the Police who will chalk round the vehicle.

:laughing: Pink chalk Harry! Pink! It’s not allowed otherwise! :wink:

dessy:

chicane:

that’ll have to do? couldn’t find any stirring or wind up ones :laughing:

woohoo :grimacing: