Tal Training , Sheffield

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post up how satisfied I have been with Tal Training in Sheffield, I just passed my Class 1 yesterday having done my Class 2 with Scania about 7 years ago. The truck is an S reg Volvo FH 4 over 4 , compared to a fancy 62 reg Scania now use but the sessions were made very easy by my instructor Mel, nice guy, would recommend them if your in the Yorkshire region anyway! :sunglasses:

tobytyke:
Hi Guys, I just wanted to post up how satisfied I have been with Tal Training in Sheffield, I just passed my Class 1 yesterday having done my Class 2 with Scania about 7 years ago. The truck is an S reg Volvo FH 4 over 4 , compared to a fancy 62 reg Scania now use but the sessions were made very easy by my instructor Mel, nice guy, would recommend them if your in the Yorkshire region anyway! :sunglasses:

Hi tobytyke,

I remember you doing your Cat C with Scania. :smiley:

TAL are already on the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers, but a fresh recommendation from a different person is good feedback and serves to help those looking in the Sheffield area, so thanks for that.

It’s good to see you back here. :wink: :smiley:

thanks tobytyke ill bare TAL in mind, hoping to do my class 1 soon. nice to see there are fellow barnsley folk on here :smiley:

Cheers Dave and Sy where u based in Barnsley ? :question:

for my sins i live in bank end, where abouts are you two guys

oh yeh, ellsmere port. i see it lol. noobs eh

am only dodworth mate too.

oh its only walking distance that lol. glad to know im not the only barnsley boy on here