TAKING THE PEE

some people’s houses don’t even cost this much…
and they wonder why we are all pee’d off.

news.sky.com/story/1109798/house … ew-toilets

Let them s–t and p–s in a few portaloos like they do at the festivals! :smiling_imp: mind you that’d be too good for em! Or how about a few troughs as they all seem to have their snouts in one! :imp: :smiley:

No, no, the Thames is just out the window, let them one’s & two’s in to that!

£100k for new bogs, sigh.

I wonder if they’ve got the dodgy messages for same ■■■ games and dodgy phone numbers scribed onto the inside of the bog door in the gents like you get in the MSA’S? :grimacing: I can bet Mr Skinner has probably wrote David Cameron is a c–t! In black permenant marker :smiley:

Trukkertone:
some people’s houses don’t even cost this much…
and they wonder why we are all pee’d off.

news.sky.com/story/1109798/house … ew-toilets

Just a couple of points in the interests of fairness ,the building (including the loos)is a class 1 listed building which need to be refurbed to the original condition using the same materials and techniques ,also they have to try to do that and put a disabled loo in to match the original decor,doing that and keeping English Heritage happy doesn’t come cheap

Having said all that my own experience with government contracts tells me that contractors generally treble any normal costs once it is known that the tax payer is footing the bill .

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Let them s–t and p–s in a few portaloos like they do at the festivals! :smiling_imp: mind you that’d be too good for em! Or how about a few troughs as they all seem to have their snouts in one! :imp: :smiley:

Cheers mate ,i’ve got this picture of Erick Pickles trying squeeze his overfed fat arse into a thunder box …and it falling over :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: good job i aint driving today :grimacing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: